Mobile Banking - Your Credit Union in the palm of your hand.
Many times, we just can’t get to a computer to conduct our personal banking. USPS FCU offers members the convenience of mobile banking through Mobiliti* for FREE.
What is Mobiliti and how do I get it? Below is a breakdown of the four features offered within Mobiliti. To take advantage of any or all of these convenient features, log into your account using Virtual Branch. Then click on the "Access Accounts" tab, then the "Mobiliti" sub-tab to get started as shown below.
If you are not currently enrolled in Virtual Branch, click here to print and complete the adding services application or call us at 800-877-7328. Mail or fax applications to our administrative office.
There are four different features inside Mobiliti:
1. Downloadable Application
We offer a FREE downloadable app for your iPhone or Android phone. The easy-to-navigate screens within the app allows you to:
- check all suffix balances on your account
- review recent transactions
- deposit checks - Learn more about mobile deposit
- make transfers within your account
- pay your bills using our Bill Pay service
- find your nearest branch and ATM
- and more...
Download your free app, from iTunes® or the Google play™ store:
2. Mobile Web Browser
Receive a link to get full and extended mobile banking capabilities on your web-enabled device. This mobile web browser is designed to fit neatly into your device's screen while giving you the look and feel that is similar to logging on with a standard desktop computer.
3. Text Banking
Need a quick balance check? Want your most recent history sent directly to you via text message? Text banking allows you to text USPS FCU to receive answers to these two quick questions.
4. Alert Banking
Set up specific alerts to be delivered directly to your inbox or smart phone for your account! We'll send you alerts for one or all of the following services:
- If your account goes below a certain amount
- If your loan payment is past the due date
- When a check in a specified range clears your checking account
- When a deposit above a certain amount goes into the account
- When a withdrawal from the account is above a set amount
*Messaging and Data Rates May Apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
|Features||Text Banking||Mobile Browser||SmartPhone App|
|Check Account Balance|
|View Transaction History|
|Transfer Money Between Accounts||N/A|
|Locate Nearby ATMs & Branchs||N/A|