Our home banking system offers the following features:
- Pay bills with BillPayer (access Zelle® to send or receive funds from someone else)
- View account balances, history & check images
- Order Checks
- Place a stop payment on a check you wrote
- Transfer funds between accounts
- External account transfers
- Build a comprehensive view of all of your finances with the Personal Finance Tool
- Monitor your credit score with Credit Sense
- View tax information & view or modify payroll deduction distributions
- Set up Account Alerts
- Sign up for e-statements
- Download our mobile app & more!
Password Tip: If you happen to forget your password, click on the 'Forgot your password?" link below the login box.
Login To Virtual Branch Now to home banking
BillPayer Service. Talk about convenient money management services!
BillPayer is a FREE service to all Virtual Branch online banking users. It's another way USPS FCU helps you manage your finances for the way you live today.
You can access the BillPayer service through Virtual Branch to pay bills on time each month. Use it to pay those bills that have set amounts and due dates, or however you choose. With Virtual Branch and BillPayer, you will save valuable time and money on gas and late charges.
To use BillPayer for the first time, log-in to Virtual Branch and select the BillPayer option. From there you can begin to set-up your list of payees. For additional set-up instructions, click on the HELP link inside of BillPayer.
If you have any questions about your BillPayer service after you have enrolled, please call 855-821-8186 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m. ET, 7 days a week.
Email Notifications (e-Lerts)
E-Mail Notification allows you to establish specific automatic notifications on your account that allows better management of your account. If your account reaches certain highs or lows that have been established, you will be notified. Whenever PIN information changes, e-Mail Notification will alert you as an added safeguard. These are just a few examples of the services this product allows.
E-Lerts are e-mail messages that are triggered by an event or condition that occurs on your account. As a member you will need to subscribe to any available e-Lert and enter in the specific details each individual subscription requests. Then, an e-Lert message will be received only if the conditions specified are met.
For example, to receive an e-Lert when a share balance reaches a certain minimum, you would enter an account number and the dollar value that will initiate the e-Lert message. If the account balance stays above the specified minimum, you will never receive that particular e-Lert.
Some of the e-Lerts we currently have available are:
- Check number range cleared
- Share balance below a value
- Share deposit above a value
- Share withdrawal above a value
- Loan payment past due
Help yourself make it simple to stay on top of your finances the next time you log into Virtual Branch Online Banking. Follow these easy steps once you’re logged in to your account.
- Click on the “Access Accounts” tab
- Click on “e-Mail Notification” from the drop-down menu
- Click to Enroll, then choose Statement Delivery Service option
- Choose either “HTML” or “No HTML”
- Agree to Disclosure, then click “Next” once you review the automated notifications that have been pre-selected for you, then click “Finish”
- Click on “Manage e-Mail Notification and add e-Lerts”
- Select “e-Lerts Options” and click Continue
- Click “Add e-Lert”
- Select the e-Lert you would like to set up; instructions will take you through the rest of the process.
Forget about paper shuffling, lost statements and headaches. Members that use Virtual Branch are able to view their monthly and quarterly statements online. Just log-in to Virtual Branch and follow the e-Documents link to your eStatement.
Use Virtual Branch to transfer funds between accounts. Use the Inter-Account Transfer Form to set-up accounts to which you would like to transfer funds.
Click here to Download this form today! Print, complete and mail or fax it to the Credit Union.
Read or print the Virtual Branch Disclosure.