- Monday, January 17 - Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Monday, February 21** - Washington’s Birthday
- Monday, May 30 - Memorial Day
- Monday, June 20* - Juneteenth Freedom Day
- Friday, July 1 - National Postal Worker Appreciation Day
- Monday, July 4 - Independence Day
- Wednesday, July 27 - Annual Member Meeting (virtual)
- Monday, September 5 - Labor Day
- Monday, October 10 - Columbus Day
- Friday, November 11 - Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 24 - Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, December 23 - Christmas Eve Observed - Closing at Noon
- Monday, December 26* - Christmas Day
- Friday, December 30 - New Year's Eve Observed - Closing at Noon
*If a holiday falls on a Saturday, for most Federal employees, the preceding Friday will be treated as a holiday for pay and leave purposes. If a holiday falls on a Sunday, for most Federal employees, the following Monday will be treated as a holiday for pay and leave purposes.
**This holiday is designated as "Washington’s Birthday" in section 6103(a) of title 5 of the United States Code, which is the law that specifies holidays for Federal employees. Though other institutions such as state and local governments and private businesses may use other names, it is our policy to always refer to holidays by the names designated in the law.