- Monday, Oct. 9 - Columbus Day**
- Friday, Nov. 10 - Veterans Day (OBSERVED)
- Thursday, Nov. 23 - Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, Dec. 25 - Christmas Day
- Monday, Jan. 1 - New Year's Day
**These holidays' names are designated in section 6103(a) of title 5 of the United States Code, which is the law that specifies holidays for Federal employees. Other institutions such as state and local governments and private businesses may use other names, it is our policy to always refer to holidays by the names designated in the law.