November 15, 2019
Stores and manufacturers like to offer deep discounts on certain popular products at specific times of the year. If you love a good sale (and who doesn’t?), time your purchases so you can take full advantage of these traditions. The following list shows the best month to find the best prices on popular items:
Sales revolve around New Year’s resolutions about getting in shape, or people looking for items to keep their home’s interior cozy during the cold winter.
- Fitness products, TVs, electronics, bedding, and linens
Comfy interiors continue to be high priorities on everyone’s To-Do list. People in the Northern states also need to deal with ice and snow.
- Mattresses, humidifiers, interior paint, snow blowers, winter apparel, and sporting equipment
Many are planning kitchen renovations. It’s also time to introduce new models for digital cameras.
- Countertops, space heaters, digital cameras
Spring cleaning is on everyone’s mind, for the interiors and exteriors of their homes.
- Vacuum cleaners, lawnmowers, tractors, air purifiers
Time to begin sprucing up the exterior of homes and after a hard-day’s work, enjoy a good barbeque!
- Roofing, siding, and decking materials, gas grills
Summer begins, and many people can now really work on the exterior of their homes.
- Pressure washers, cordless drills, string trimmers, smartwatches
Hot and humid, so you’ll find appliances to keep yourself dry, cool, and clean.
- Dehumidifiers, laundry machines, dishwashers, refrigerators
It’s Back-to-School season, so you’ll find the best prices for pricier school supplies.
- Laptops, headphones, printers
You’ll find items to help to clean up your house, inside and out.
- Leaf blowers, washers, dryers
Time to check or replace smoke detectors and get ready for winter.
- Smoke detectors, snow blowers, interior paint
A favorite month for Shopaholics because the biggest discounts are offered, starting with Veteran’s Day and ending with Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Blenders, coffee makers, fitness trackers, TVs, refrigerators
The biggest gift-giving season heralds multiple sales on nearly everything through the entire month. It’s also when car dealerships try to meet their end-of-year sales quotas.
- Headphones, wireless speakers, fitness trackers, cordless drills, smartwatches, automobiles