|SHARE CERTIFICATE TERM||BALANCE TO OPEN ACCOUNT||BALANCE TO OBTAIN APY||DIVIDEND RATE||ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YEILD|
|LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!
9-Month Special Share Certificate
Min. $5,000 to open. Funds MUST BE from sources other than USPS FCU.
Funds MUST BE from sources other than USPS FCU.
|$5,000||4.43% APR||4.50% APY|
APY = Annual Percentage Rate. Offered rate is effective 1/1/2023. Minimum balance to open and maintain account is $5,000. Funds in the account must originate from sources other than USPSFCU. Minimum of $5,000 to earn the advertised APY. Maximum balance allowed is $500,000 per member. Penalties apply for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
ADDITIONAL RATES, TERMS, AND ACCOUNT OPTIONS CAN BE FOUND BY VISITING WWW.USPSFCU.ORG/RATES/
- Renewal Process - Your certificate may automatically renew at maturity unless you advise us of your desire not to renew prior to maturity, or your membership is not a personal membership. Young Savers, Starter IRA Certificates and any special offer certificates will renew at a like term unless prior notification is received. The limited time offer for the 9-month certificate (effective 1/1/23) will renew at a 12-month term with the rate of the 1 Year Share Certificate at the time of maturity.
- Rate Information - Dividend rates are set by the Board of Directors and are subject to change.
- Compounding and Crediting - Dividends will be credited and compounded monthly for MISCA and Money Market Certificates and quarterly for all other certificates.
- Balance Requirements - The minimum balance required to open each account is set forth above.
- Balance Computation Method - Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in your account each day.
- Accrual of Dividends - Dividends will begin to accrue on the business day your certificate is opened.
- Early Withdrawal Penalties - On accounts with qualifying periods of one year or less, closed before maturity, there will be a penalty equivalent to 90 days of dividends. On qualifying periods over one year, there will be a penalty of 180 days of dividends.
- Nature of Dividends - USPS FCU is a member owned financial cooperative and dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period. The Dividend Rate and APY are the prospective rates and yields that the Credit Union anticipates paying for the applicable dividend period.