Our experienced loan representative will help you choose the mortgage that's right for you.
If you're looking to purchase your first home, step up to a larger home, or refinance, you can choose from a fixed or adjustable rate mortgage with an affordable repayment term that suits your budget.
We provide the key to owning your own home. Through our partnership with Credit Union Mortgage Association (CUMA), we can offer members a wide variety of fixed and variable rate mortgage options*. Plus, since you will be dealing with an organization established exclusively to help Credit Union members, you may be able to save a considerable amount compared to programs offered by other mortgage companies.
Our mortgage products include:
- $500 credit at closing for members in our Relationship Rewards program
- Highly competitive rates on first mortgages and refinances available
- Wide selection of conventional and FHA mortgages (FHA in DC, VA, & MD)
- Complete assistance from submitting your application to scheduling your loan closing
- Homeowners insurance disacounts available
- Home Advantage - As a member of USPS FCU, you have access to Home Advantage, a simple and reliable real estate buying and selling tool designed to save you both money and time. Home Advantage allows you to research neighborhoods and determine the value of your current home, select a real estate agent, close the deal and redeem your member savings! Visit the Home Advantage website for more information.
For rates or loan details email us or call our First Mortgage Department at 703-425-8319. We will contact you within 24 hours.
*Mortgage loans are not available outside of the United States. Not all loan programs are available in all states. Contact us for more details on loan programs by state.
Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act), requires credit union mortgage loan originators and their employing institutions to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS). A listing of the mortgage loan originators of U. S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union can be found below:
- Arthur Turcotte - 608040
- Connie Parham - 608039
- Kerri Dulaney - 1099612
- Cinthia Smith - 715472
- Mireya Mejia - 1412739
- Geraldine Adams - 1411111
- Terrell Granberry - 1411157
- Barbara Shelley - 1411441
- U. S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union - 501858
If there are any questions, please call 800-877-7328 or visit the Mortgage Licensing System & Registry Consumer Site at www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. Inquire at 800-877-7328 regarding the locations where HMDA data may be inspected.