Please consider the delivery time it may take when mailing payments or deposits, or receiving correspondence from us.
What's New? Changes to USPS First-Class Delivery Service
As you may have heard, beginning Oct. 1, 2021, the United States Postal Service (USPS) changed its service standards for first-class mail delivery times traveling longer distances, however first-class mail traveling within a local area will continue to be delivered within 2 days. Mail traveling longer distances may take up to 5 days to arrive. See the table below that explains the delivery times further:
Find out more information by reviewing the USPS Fact Sheet by clicking herehere.
What this means for you:
- Payments by mail should be sent earlier to arrive on time.
- You may see a delay in receiving correspondence from USPS FCU, including mailed monthly statements and check requests.
If you haven't already done so, we recommend taking advantage of these online services when you need quicker service:
- Sign up for Online Banking to view your monthly statements, sign up for e-statements, and make transfers to external accounts.
- Make one-time or recurring payments electronically with our Online Payment Systems.
- Download our Mobile App and deposit checks remotely from wherever you are.
If you have questions about our online services, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
We’re always happy to help!