As a member of U. S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union, you are entitled and automatically enrolled in our AccessFirst Legal Hotline Plan. You'll receive monthly coverage, unlimited web site information, legal documents, and legal assistance all at no additional charge.
Any of these legal matters could affect you:
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning, Powers of Attorney
- Divorce, Custody, Alimony, Child Support, Visitation
- Guardianships, Conservators, Trustees
- Personal Injuries, Accidents, Falls, Damages
- Real Estate, Boundaries, Easements, Eminent Domain
- Drunk Driving / Juvenile Offenses
- Contractual Problems
- All Criminal Legal Matters
When you need easy access to quality lawyers, turn to the AccessFirst Legal Hotline for a variety of legal services including:
- Free Initial Consultation - With a plan attorney on any covered legal problem for up to a half-hour at no charge to plan members.
- Legal Representation - With a reputable plan attorney that serves your community and practices in the courts in your area with years of legal expertise.
- Special Discount Hourly Rates - If legal representation is needed by the member.
- Coverage for the Entire Family - Protection/coverage for the entire family at no additional charge. It even includes care for elder parents no matter where they reside.
Contact the AccessFirst Legal Hotline at 1-800-562-2929. The Access ID number for USPS FCU members is 55523250.