e-Deposit provides a convenient way for you to deposit a paper check without having to travel to a branch or ATM.
- Deposits are credited immediately and have immediate access.
Deposit up to $1,500 in check deposits for Free Access to Cash members. ($1,500 available immediately, plus the $1,500 amount refreshes for additional deposits when the Credit Union receives your paper
Deposit up to $3,000 in check deposits for Relationship Rewards members. ($3,000 available immediately, plus the $3,000 amount refreshes for additional deposits when the Credit Union receives your paper
- Your e-Deposit check(s) must be received by us within the 10-day grace period or your deposit will be reversed*.
- There are no enrollment or monthly fees for the e-Deposit service.
- Deposits can be canceled* while still in pending in case you forget to mail the check in time. The e-Deposit will simply be reversed from your account.
- e-Deposit service is accessible through CU E-Link.
- You can view your e-Deposit history at any time.
e-Deposits are available to all members who are 18 years of age or older with a Relationship Rewards or Free Access to Cash Account Relationship (checking account, aggregate minimum monthly direct deposit of $1000 (Direct Deposit requirement waived for members under age 24 or over age 59), Visa Check Card and CU E-Link) with the Credit Union. For additional information, please read the e-Deposit Agreement.
*See our Schedule of Fees for charges related to e-Deposits.