A USPS FCU Access Checking Account is a great way to take advantage of Credit Union checking benefits.
Access Checking offers all of the convenience of a Credit Union checking account with no minimum balance requirement.
Plus, you will enjoy all of the following benefits:
- No monthly balance requirement.
- No minimum deposit to open.
- Unlimited check writing, no per check fees.
- Initial 50 free checks for new account.
- Duplicate checks.
- QUE: 24-hour account access via touchtone phone.
- Free CU E-LINK: 24-hour Home Banking and BillPayer.
- 24-hour ATM card access at ATMs, Allpoint, ACCEL, CU24/CU HERE ATMs, and at MasterCard, CIRRUS, The Exchange, American Express, Discover, VISA, Diners Club, and CO-OP Network locations.
- Point-of-sale and ATM transactions with USPS FCU VISA Check (Debit) Card.
- Sign up for Overdraft Line of Credit Protection.
- Direct Deposit / Payroll Allotment.
- Surcharge-free ATM access nationwide.
Contact us to find out more about these Access Checking Account benefits.